The Tungsten-balanced Inca 4™ offers the controllability and light-shaping properties inherent in a Fresnel light at a small fraction of the power draw of conventional fixtures. The compact size and full functionality make the Sola 4™ the perfect fixture choice for location use as well as in smaller, lower ceiling broadcast studios.
- A true Fresnel fixture that produces soft, directional illumination
- Litepanels proprietary heat-free LED technology
- High quality 4” Fresnel lens
- Energy savings and extended bulb life provide a <3 year ROI in typical studio applications
- Tungsten color balance with no external ballast or restrike period required
- AC/DC power with DC power via 4-pin XLR—Versatility in and out of the studio
- Integrated DMX module with RJ45 (Ethernet) connectors for remote control using DMX512 protocol
- 100% to 0 dimming with no noticeable color shift or flicker at any frame rate or shutter angle
- Focus control from 72° to 13° beam via on-fixture dial or DMX
- Robust lightweight housing
- Standard yoke with TVMP (5/8" Baby Pin reciever) for easy mounting and positioning
- 39W power draw with output comparable to a 250W tungsten
- Perfect companion to the Inca 6™ LED Fresnel and Astra 1x1 family
What's in the box: Inca 4 Tungsten Fresnel fixture with 4-inch lens, 4-Way (4-Leaf) Barndoor, Manual Yoke, Power Supply and US & EU Power Cord.