The Inca 6 is a powerful tungsten balanced DMX-controllable LED Fresnel that incorporates the latest technology to provide the all the benefits of LED technology in the classic Fresnel light design. Inca Series Fresnels are ideal for applications where LED fixtures are required to be matched with existing incandescent lighting, or wherever warmer color temperatures are preferred. It provides the controllability and light shaping properties inherent in a Fresnel light at a small fraction of the power draw. Like the rest of the company’s LED Fresnel fixtures, the Inca 6 provides Litepanels’ famous full-spectrum quality light.
- A true Fresnel fixture that produces soft, directional illumination
- Litepanels proprietary heat-free LED technology
- High quality 6” Fresnel lens
- 104W power draw with output comparable to a 650W tungsten
- No noticeable heat generation—reduces air conditioning costs
- Energy savings and extended bulb life provide a <3 year ROI in typical studio applications
- Tungsten output—color matched to incandescent fixtures
- AC/DC power with DC power via 3-pin XLR—Versatility in and out of the studio
- Integrated DMX module with RJ45 (Ethernet) connectors for remote control using DMX512 protocol
- 100% to 0 dimming with no noticeable color shift or flicker at any frame rate or shutter angle
- Focus control from 67° to 15° beam via on-fixture dial or DMX
- Robust lightweight housing—weighs 1/3 as much as conventional Fresnels
- Standard yoke with unique Jr pin/baby pin combintion for easy mounting and positioning
- Perfect companion to the Inca 12™, Inca 9™ and Inca 4™ Fresnels
What's in the box: Inca 6 Tungsten Fresnel fixture with 6-inch lens, 4-Way (8-Leaf) Barndoor, Manual Yoke, Power Supply and US & EU Power Cord.