Inca 4 Tungsten Fresnel
For an alternative to the the Inca 4 Tungesten Fresnel, check out the Litepanels Studio X LED range.
Delivering high-performance, directional, bright white light with precision spot to flood beam control and consistent quality.
The Tungsten-balanced Inca 4™ offers the controllability and light-shaping properties inherent in a Fresnel light at a small fraction of the power draw of conventional fixtures. The compact size and full functionality make the Sola 4™ the perfect fixture choice for location use as well as in smaller, lower ceiling broadcast studios.
- A true Fresnel fixture that produces soft, directional illumination
- Litepanels proprietary heat-free LED technology
- High quality 4” Fresnel lens
- Energy savings and extended bulb life provide a <3 year ROI in typical studio applications
- Tungsten color balance with no external ballast or restrike period required
- AC/DC power with DC power via 4-pin XLR—Versatility in and out of the studio
- Integrated DMX module with RJ45 (Ethernet) connectors for remote control using DMX512 protocol
- 100% to 0 dimming with no noticeable color shift or flicker at any frame rate or shutter angle
- Focus control from 72° to 13° beam via on-fixture dial or DMX
- Robust lightweight housing
- Standard yoke with TVMP (5/8" Baby Pin reciever) for easy mounting and positioning
- 39W power draw with output comparable to a 250W tungsten
- Perfect companion to the Inca 6™ LED Fresnel and Astra 1x1 family
13 to 72 13 to 72
1.63 kg 3.59 lb
Max power draw
Built-in Wired DMX (RJ-45) Built-in Wired DMX (RJ-45)
300/500W Tungsten 300/500W Tungsten
Optional Accessory Optional Accessory
4” / 10.16cm dia Fresnel Lens 4” / 10.16cm dia Fresnel Lens
AC/DC 120-240VAC, 14-28VDC via 4-pin XLR AC/DC 120-240VAC, 14-28VDC via 4-pin XLR
Baby Pin Receiver Baby Pin Receiver
- Inca 4 Tungsten Fresnel fixture with 4-inch lens
- 4-Way (4-Leaf) Barndoor
- Manual Yoke
- Power Supply and US & EU Power Cord.