Video 1 (7:18)
An overview of how to setup your Apollo Bridge, connect it to your control device, and then to various lights including Gemini 2x1 Soft, Gemini 1x1 Soft, Astra, and third party lights. Tim shows you how to do this using WDMX, 5-pin DMX from the Apollo Bridge, and wired-DMX chained from a light connected wirelessly.
Video 2 (1:33)
In this video Tim demonstrates how to quickly link an Astra fitted with wireless DMX module to your Apollo Bridge.
Video 3 (2:37)
In this video Tim demonstrates how to quickly link a Gemini fitted with wireless DMX module to your Apollo Bridge.
Video 4 (6:53)
Tim explains how to set up the Apollo Control app on your device and talks through some basic controls.
Video 5 (5:09)
An overview of how to diagnose and fix common issues you may have when setting up your Apollo Bridge.
Video 6 (3:27)
Tim talks through advanced setup and customization of your Apollo Bridge network.
- Reliable, responsive long-range wireless with dual band Wi-Fi
- Compatible with any DMX Lighting device or controller
- Industry leading wireless DMX technology
- Multiple connector ports for wired DMX distribution.
- Pair with Apollo Control app for effortless lighting control.
- Easily configure network settings from a mobile device.
- Add multiple Apollo Bridges to expand your lighting network.
- ¼ 20” thread for easy rigging / mounting.
- USB-C power connector for simple battery attachment.