The Sola and Inca Series™, Litepanels’ industry leading collection of daylight and tungsten balanced LED Fresnels, is the most complete family of LED Fresnels available. These lights have been designed from the ground up to deliver optimized LED operation while remaining instantly familiar to lighting designers and professionals.
Both series come in a variety of sizes and outputs. Many of the line’s lights can be powered by professional camera batteries like Anton/Bauer® for easy use on location. The small power draw and low heat emission can lead to a quick ROI for studios looking to curtail costs without sacrificing quality. The LED Fresnels provide a powerful, high quality, collimated beam of full spectrum, high CRI light that looks great with today’s digital cameras. They are the ideal combination of classic Fresnels characteristics and all the advantages of Litepanels’ patented LED technology.
The high quality, full spectrum light produced by Litepanels patented LEDs is visually accurate and powerful. While the high CRI LEDs in the versatile Sola and Inca range are optimized for lighting talent with today's modern camera sensors, they also offer a host of additional applications. Their high output allows to balance natural light in full daylight exterior or interior situations, and it can serve as an artificial sunlight source through a window or other opening on a stage or location setting.
- Ultra-smooth dimming from 100% to 0, with no noticeable color shift throughout the entire range
- Flicker-free at any frame rate or shutter angle
The Sola and Inca range of LED Fresnels provide smooth dimming from 100%-0 with no color shift or color abnormalities. An integrated DMX module offers unprecedented control by allowing not only remote dimming, which eliminates the need for expensive dimmers but also remote focus control, which makes cumbersome ladders a thing of the past. The proprietary DMX module works with readily available and affordable RJ45 Ethernet connections via any standard DMX512 protocol device.
- Proprietary DMX module allows for both remote dimming and remote focusing
- Standard yoke with Junior pin enables easy mounting and positioning.
- Optional pole operated yoke replaces the light's standard yoke and allows pan and tilt adjustment of overhead fixtures.
Sola and Inca LED Fresnels save on production time by allowing for a quick set-up with DC options via 14.4V Gold Mount or V-Mount professional camera batteries. The light weight Sola 4+ or Inca 4 is the smallest DMX controllable LED Fresnel on the market, perfect for rigging and travel.
- With no external ballast and a short restrike period needed, the Litepanels fresnels are ideal for rapid paced, episodic TV and motion picture productions as well as broadcast studio.
- Low power consumption, reduced HVAC requirements and no associated bulb replacement costs contribute to a return on your investment (ROI) in less than three years in typical studio applications.